Artisan Cheeses Made Naturally
At My Artisano, our goal is to share our love for artisan cheeses. So, we became the first Urban Creamery in Cincinnati, since January 2013. Our cheeses are naturally made and inspired on fresh, soft ripen and semi-hard European style cheeses.
Our unique cheese’s character comes from:
- Our love and dedication in making each single batch of cheese
- The quality of the milk from grass-fed happy cows and goats
- Natural cultures that provide a healthy unique taste
- The names of our cheeses honor our community and origins
My Artisano Cheeses Facts
We believe that the start for a healthy body and mind comes from eating natural, healthy foods, and recognize that our decisions affect our community and the environment.
- We source the milk from family owned dairy farms that treat well their herd to ensure happy and healthy grass-fed cows and goats.
- The milk we use is easier to digest as well as antibiotic and hormone free.
- The cow’s milk comes from Jersey cows with the A2/A2 gene, which makes it easily digestible.
- The goats’ milk comes from Nigerian Dwarf goats, which is creamier and sweet. Goats’ milk is already A2 type.
- All our cheeses have a natural rind. We believe in all natural process, so our cheeses aging environment allows development of good bacteria, yeasts and molds to achieve a balanced protection against pathogen bacteria. Most other cheesemakers use chemicals or wax to coat the cheeses, and not always food safe.
- All our cheeses include probiotic cultures, which provide an additional health benefit as well as enabling good bacteria development in those who eat them.
- We use vegetarian friendly rennet
FIND OUR PRODUCTS
Clifton Natural Foods – Clifton
Jungle Jim’s – Eastgate & Fairfield
Whole Foods Markets:
Cincinnati, Dayton & Mason
Silverglades – Findlay Market
Deans Mediterranean – Findlay Market
Share Cheese Bar – Pleasant Ridge
Ohio Valley Food Connection
Bone’s Burgers (Montgomery, Oakley)
Brown Dog Cafe
Coppin’s @ Hotel Covington
Ellie’s Restaurant & Bakery (Yellow Springs OH)
Embassy Suites (Rivercenter Covington KY)
Family Thyme Kitchen (Covington KY)
Fond Lunch & Deli (Montgomery, Oakley)
Harvest Restaurant (Louisville KY)
Jeff Ruby’s Steakhouse
La Petite Pierre
610 Magnolia (Louisville KY)
Orchids at Palm Court
Sleepy Bee Cafe
Tela Bar + Kitchen
The Wheel (Oakley)
Wildflower Cafe – Mason